I don’t know how I can get any luckier than to have a guest recipe for my dear friend Julia Wagner over at @asprinkleofjulia. Please enjoy this delicious recipe.
Hot Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3-1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 4 packets Instant Hot Cocoa Mix Do not use sugar-free
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup Granulated White Sugar
- 2/3 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Lg. Eggs
- 1 tsp. Pure Vani;la Extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Marshmallow Bits, see notes below
- Preheat oven to 350Mix flour, hot chocolate packets, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand-up mixer beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamed, about 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix.Add the dry mixture into the butter mixture in two additions, continuing to mix after each addition. Mix only until incorporated.
- Turn the mixer to the lowest setting and add in chocolate chips and marshmallow bits.Cover mixture tightly and refrigerate for 30 minutes..Remove the dough from the refrigerator and using a Tablespoon measure, form into 2 tbsp balls.Place on cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely, on rack.Enjoy!