PF Chang’s lettuce wraps are some of my family’s favorites. I had to figure out a copy recipe to make at home. I think this one is really good. I like that the meat can be changed up.
If you want you can add some julienne of carrots and more green onions. Let me know what you think!
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
An easy weeknight dinner or snack.
Servings: 6 wraps
- 1 Tbs. Sesame Oil
- 1 lb. Baby Bella Mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 1 lb. Ground Chicken, turkey or beef
- 1 bunch Scallions, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced, you can use frozen
- 2 Tbs. Minced Ginger, You can use frozen
- 2 Tbs. Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Sriracha, or more
- 1 can water chestnuts, chopped
- 6 leaves Butter lettuce or other that works for wraps
- 6 tsp. Mama Teavs Hot Garlic