Easy Like Sunday Morning Cinnamon Rolls
- 4 cups Bisquick Mix
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1-1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar plus 4 Tbs.
- 2 Tbs. cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter melt 2 Tbs.; let remaining come to soft room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbs. melted, unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 Tbs. whole milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray a 9X13 pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Bisquick, buttermilk and 4 Tbs. sugar. Dough should be a little sticky. Add more buttermilk if necessary. In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, 1 cup white sugar and cinnamon. Stir in 2 Tbs. melted butter to moisten.
- Generously flour an area to roll out dough. Turn out dough and form a ball. Roll into a 1/2" thick rectangle. Spread remaining soft butter over dough and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon mixture. Gently press into dough.
- Start rolling into a log from the long end. Gently roll "log" to seal seam. Cut into 12 even slices. Place tightly into prepared pan. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes until golden brown.
Cinnamon Roll Glaze
- In a medium bowl add the confectioners sugar. Slowly stir in melted butter and vanilla, to get wet. Whisk in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, to desired consistency. Pour over warm cinnamon rolls.